Eli weighed 9 lbs. 8 oz. and was 2 days late.
Here I am 1 year ago. I don't look that different.......bummer.
I guess he wanted a pony.
I am a mommas boy.
I love taking baths and I hate having my diaper changed. (wouldn't you?)
I love my pacifier & bottle but don't give me a sippy. I don't like them.
I have taken about 7 steps (my brother and sister didn't walk until about 13 months...I don't want to show them up.
I love my brother and sister.
I can't walk yet but can do this.......
I (amy) was doing the dishes and turned around and saw this. I can't remember what it was but I let him keep eating it for a minute. It was on the very top of the garbage. I stopped him right after the video. Okay, maybe 5 minutes after. Happy birthday bubba.....We love you!
(take my poll at top)
13 comments:
That pic of him crying is the best. Look at those legs!! I think if people give you a hard time about your baby weight, just divert them to Eli's healthy proportions.
You might have a future in cake making, you know that?
Happy Birthday dough boy!!! We miss you. Cute cake Ames...so domestic!
Happy birthday Eli! You and Kanani can run with the best of them, little chunks! Amy the cute cake was cute!!
My Edison totally turned 1 before Eli...
What's up now! Woo Hooo!
Wow you really are the little baker! No really that is a cute cake! Eli loved it. He is just so chubby, and cute. Happy Birthday Eli! You are one adorable one year old.
Happy Birthday to Eli! That year went by so fast. I must agree with everyone else... the cake is very domestic and looks great. He is adorable- too bad he and Aliyah cant play together, they would have a blast.
Happy birthday to the big guy. He is so cute and I very much love your caterpillar cake! He is too cute!
I love the broken neck on the catepillar. Seriously fun cake. Happy Birthday Big E
Happy Birthday to Eli! I can't believe it was a year ago that you had him. Crazy! I love the cake - it really looks great.
Really cute Am, he looks like Jack. I thought the cake was way cool. Your a great mom...except for the garbage thing.
He is so cute!! I like these kind of posts.. Its fun to look back on the year.
I am very impressed with the cake amy! Nothing better than a homemade cake from your mom! What exactly was Eli eating? So funny!
can I just say, you look so great pregnant. Happy Birthday Eli wow the big one year.
Post a Comment