Since we didn't have church on Sunday we decided to take advantage and go to Yellowstone. What? It's because of General Conference? Ohhhhhh. I actually LOVE conference. You get to sit around and be uplifted for two days while eating junk. We don't get in on TV up here in Montana. SO we will have to read it all in the Ensign. Awesome about the Philadelphia temple! I'm sure we would of gone more if they had one there 4 years ago.
SO, here we are at the entrance.

Of course we have to get the picture that looks like M is holding a buffalo in his hand. SO original.


Eating a
t Pete's Pizza in West Yellowstone. 2 thumbs up for the cute chick behind the camera.

The geysers. Not the sweetest smell in the world.

And of course Old Faithful. Kind of a weak one.
The hot chocolate was good.

We stayed in a hotel which is always fun for the kids. Especially when it advertises a "heated pool" and it's not.
Daegan and Mason went to the
IMAX and saw a movie about Yellowstone. How appropriate, right. Anyways, good times.
p.s. So this dumb... I wrote Yellowstone or bust as my title but really has no idea what it means. I have seen it on cars many times when someone is traveling somewhere.
3 comments:
man how unfortunate you didn't get to see conference, it was great, even if I did have to watch it on my computer.
Oh and the Phrase "or bust" originated back in the 30's when people (usually midwest farmers suffering from the great depression and the drought) were headed to california for the gold rush. They put the sign on the back of their old beat up trucks as they headed out west, they were literally bankrupt so it was either make it to california or they would be stuck where ever they broke down. (Busted and broke)
How sad is it I know that.
Love the pictures of your wild weekend away! Also loving yhr picture of you and your Babeh on Daegans blog...the happy couple. See you bright and early for preschool!
Looks like you guys had a fun trip! Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment