Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All you need is LoVe

In honor of Valentines day.....

I love my people (you know who you are)
I love my man
I love my 3 monsters
I love my sisters
I love my parents
I love memories
I love a good meal
I love a good book
I love good news
I love snowmobiling
I love farms
I love donuts
My thighs DON'T love donuts
I love staying up late with my men. oops....I meant man, and talking
I love staying up late with my man and not talking...wink wink
I love the little things
I also love the big things
I love girl trips. Let's here if for NY , NY, NY!
I love pedicures
I love massages more
I love laughing
I love imperfections
I love road trips
I love "The Colony" (especially Vince)
I love taking funny pictures...mainly of other people.
I love the high of finding something on clearance....and being 50% off that
I love shopping. I know it sounds vain. But I do.
I love heels
I love a sky full of stars.
I love warm summer nights.
I love a good eyebrow wax.
I love, love,love being a mom.
I love a bit of scruff on my manly man
I love that he's doing the dishes right now.

So there you have it.
Love is all you need.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Awww, what a sweet post :) Ok, more like a "loveing" post. I didn't realize you had a blog until I saw your comment on Heather's menu blog. I guess I'll have to add you to my blog roll....

the little darlings said...

and i love you:) (i knew who i was, wink:)

The Perry family said...

and I love you...oh so does "the little darlings". you make me laugh!

Krystal said...

OK so I had forgot about Vince at the colony... How funny. I think it was more like he loved you!!! Oh the good old Colony. Such good memories. Miss you guys!

Lanna said...

Love you too girl!

Carolyn said...

Didn't we talk about my blog before? Idunno. But I love this post. Very clever my friend.

Michelle C said...

Just catching up on your life. Congrats on #4 baby! I'm sure you're feeling better by now. Love the " I love "The Colony" (especially Vince) " comment. Too funny!