Sunday, October 12, 2008

yearly pictures

We took the kids to Wal-mart to get some pics taken. I am not one of those parents who take there kids to get pictures done every 3 months. I usually try and get some done every fall. Too expensive. Some of them are really dark. The kids did awesome. I'm not in any of these so don't get your hopes up.



I like this one of the boys. Camden obviously wasn't looking at the same thing as they were.





11 comments:

Krystal said...

I love them. The all look so much older. I really love the one of Camden by herself. She looks adorable.

Chell said...

Wowo I can't believe how grownup Camden looks. Cute pics even if they are not Ginnie J portraits...

Bonnie said...

Way cute kids! Cant wait to get my own copies.

Emily said...

Hi Amy,
I really try not to be a blog stalker, but it is so fun to see what you and Daegan are up to. You guys have a beautiful family. And congratulations on your move, new job, etc. I get a tiny little update from Allayne every Christmas when she sends me a card, but since I started the blog thing myself, it's been fun to take a peek at what you guys are up to when I get a chance. Hope you don't mind. Loved the Yellowstone pictures. That is one of my favorite places to visit. One last thing, I laughed so hard at your post about forgetting Mason at school. I did that with my oldest son Kade when he was in Kindergarten, only I didn't realize it till he knocked on my front door. I was almost hysterical. Then on top of that I missed his Kindergarten graduation ceremony. In my defense I was 8 months pregnant and we had just got home from a 3 day camping trip. It totally slipped my mind as I was drowning in all the laundry and clean up from camping. So, your not a bad mom and you're definately not alone. =)My blog is camnem.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out.
Emily (Nye) Stiver

Sarah said...

Love the pictures!!

K-Krew said...

Wow! Camden and Eli look so big. Cute pics of everyone! I got Andrew's "newborn" pics at 7 months so we'll see when we get around to his next set.

The Perry family said...

Amy, miss you, love you! The pictures turned out good!! Aleah still remembers that you guys live upstairs, but she doesn't remember that you really don't. I really need to call you, but until I do, I hope you're content knowing that I miss you!

E n D said...

Cute pictures!!! Mason looks so much older, even though it's only been a few months since we've seen you guys!
I was thinking someone had told us that they tried the Amish rootbeer and hated it, but I couldn't remember who it was :) I didn't hate it, but it's definitely not the same as good ole' Mormon homemade rootbeer!

just me (Angie) said...

I'm very impressed with walmart, they did a really good job, but I have never seen a bad picture of your kids they always look so cute.

Crystal said...

How cute! Where did you get them taken? Mason is such a little man!

Anonymous said...

Wow the kids are way cute!!! Now just work on yourself :)