Last weekend I went to Idaho to meet up with a couple of my girlfriends from High school. We got a hotel and had lots of fun. I didn't take any pictures. I should of just to show you that I don't look like this anymore......

While I was gone Daegan made Eli look like a clown. He did not use MY make-up. I don't wear blue.

Daegan added a bumper sticker to the car.
7 comments:
diggin' the bumper sticker!! Get him a ring with a gun engraved on it.
How funny. It's funny to see what happens when Mama's away! Love the HS picture!
Sounds like a lot of fun went on at your house! I don't know if that means you should leave more, or not! haha. Thats nice that you got to go see your freinds? I bet it's nice to be closer. To bad you don't live close to one of your best friends!!! Me j/k. Hope life is good.
I'm lovin' your senior portrait! Maybe Daegan could start making wedding bands down at the office if he ever has time. BTW, I have now changed my blog background twice w/out you! Are you so proud? Hope you enjoyed your pepsi, anytime friend, anytime! Your the BEST!
Love the old picture. Isn't it funny how now that we are older we will post things on blogs for the world to see that would have mortified us before
You were a total HOTTIE in high school! No wonder Daegan couldn't keep his hands off you!
First, you need to find some more red flannel (Daegan told me to tell you). Second, yes Eli looks like a clown, but, more importantly, he looks like the joker. Third, get him a gun with a ring engraved on it. Preferrably, the Ring of Power (Daegan will know what that is).
Post a Comment