Monday, November 3, 2008

Spiderman, Hulk, and Coffee

Funny things Mason said today.

I was walking into the school to pick up Mason (on time) and I saw someone from my ward who works in the lunch room. She said that today Mrs. Renner (his teacher) came up to her and told her what Mason said. Here it goes.

Mrs . Renner was drinking coffee

Mason..."You shouldn't drink coffee, it's bad for you."
Mrs. Renner..."You’re right Mason, it is bad. I shouldn't do it."
Mason..."If you do bad things you should go to church."

While she was telling the lunch lady this she said

"Is he a mormon or something"
Lunch lady. "Yes, actually he is."


While driving in the car

Mason...."Dad, this might be a hard question"
Daegan..."Okay"
Mason (very serious) "If the Hulk and Spiderman were fighting who would win? They are both so strong."

I actually think it would be Spiderman.

I love it when they ask random questions like this. I have to document it so if the Hulk and Spiderman ever do fight I will have called it.









7 comments:

Lanna said...

I believe the Hulk would win. Spiderman definetly has more speed that's for for sure, but when it comes to strength, the Hulk takes the cake. I guess it depends on where the fight would take place. If it was in a rink where Spiderman couldn't run away, he would have no chance....

carlee said...

That Mason is too cute! I love your posts lately. I had to do some catchin' up and was laughing so hard. I miss you girl. Tell your hubbs hi from us too. Nice photos of the knife Deagan, you are so talented.

Ginnie said...

and that is one of the many reasons why I love mason. He'll be perfect for Abrie when they get married.

PS- I tried calling you back. you didn't answer. I cried a bit, but I'm feeling much better.

The Perry family said...

Oh Mason. He is such a good sweet boy. I think I have to agree, I think Spider man would win too.

Miss Crys said...

He is so cute--it's good that you write those things down as a permanent record of his innocence. Already sharing the gospel huh?!

Stacey said...

How funny - Mason is so cute. I can't wait to see the kinds of things Brooklyn will say. (and everyone says she looks like Mark)

Ashley H. said...

Mason is so awesome. i wish I had that much guts to tell my teachers not to drink coffee. He must have some good parents or something... :) I'm glad you guys are doing well! I love the post about deagan's knife. He has the neatest talents!