Tuesday, April 1, 2008

IDAHO

Daegan and I went to Idaho for a few days to check out some job opportunities. I wasn't going to go but Daegan said he needed me with him. Something about increasing his chances and making him look good. I don't know.

First we went to Soda Springs. There is a practice there that is looking for an associate to eventually buy in. We will see. Here is a picture. And no, we didn't cut off half of the town in the picture. There is nothing to the right, left, or back of this picture. Population 3,381 in the county. No worries, they do have maple bars so I guess I would be okay.
We stayed with my sister in Idaho Falls. She has a great Dane named Attikus. Eli was a little unsure at first. Attikus was so protective of Eli. Every morning he would come in our room and look in the crib to see if he was okay. If Eli was crying, Attikus was there.
They were good buddies by the end of the weekend.
We went riding around the neighborhood on the bikes. You know who wears the pants in this family. Actually, this was my first time riding a motorbike. I stayed in first gear the entire time. I was always the passenger. I grew up with them on the farm but never learned how to ride. All of my sisters know how to except me. I get crap for it too.
This is my dad. Do you see the resemblance? We are both tall and skinny.

15 comments:

Em said...

Looks like fun, we sure missed you here!

Chell said...

Well that explains why your other 2 kids were torturing Brother Hope at church and you were no where to be found. I hope good things come from the trip.

Whitelock Family said...

lol Amy you are so funny, i always love reading your blog. If only i could be as creative as you!

The Skinners said...

looks like fun. You mother in law was so cute the other day... she was playing all these fun games with your kids and a few others outside. Im glad Daegan found a potential practice... thats exciting.

Lanna said...

Love the pics Ames. I wish I could've seen you while you were there. I hope it works out with the potential practice. Your Dad hasn't changed much. A little older, but still the same..

Crystal said...

Gotta love small towns! I will come visit you! I still think you should come live by me though!

Chris said...

Soda! You will be just minutes from where I grew up. Home of 450 people. Maybe you could find a house there.:) I'm assuming its the only practice in Soda and I've heard that its a good one. The receptionist was my neighbor growing up. I tried to get Chris to look into it, but had no such luck. I think you'll like it there if you end up going. Good luck.

em said...

So wait...this isn't an April Fool's? You might seriously increase the population to 3,386? :D

The Blandon's said...

I love maple bars too! Seems like you guys had a blast.

E n D said...

Amy you are so funny! I hope the Soda practice works out!

Kelly said...

I know I have talked to you like once, but I love to look at your blog. I think everything you write is so funny!! I wish I was as witty as you!

Kelly said...

ok, I just read Audrey's comment and I promise I didn't copy her!!!

Sarah Bates said...

Thanks for coming to Utah douche bags! Jaxson still asks for Mason but I will let him know that you skipped right over us this time!

Anonymous said...

Once an Idahoan, always an Idahoan!! You're totally going to end up back there!

Anonymous said...

It never hit me until NOW you never did drive the motorbikes.
Once a wingman always a WINGMAN..."Goose" (Top Gun-for those of you slow characters)