We had a good Christmas. The kids bought Daegan some new socks and a tie. This is how it went down on Christmas Eve..........
Camden......"We bought you this present daddy but I can't tell you what it is because it's a surprise"
Daegan........"Let me see it and I will try and guess what it is" Daegan shakes the box
Camden (yells)....."It's socks and a tie!!!" Yeah!!!!!
Okay, it was funnier in person. Daegan bought me some boots and the new Celine Dion CD. I know many of you are jealous. I'm sure you can get it at your local Wal-mart if your spouse didn't get you one. My sister is here for Christmas and I love it!! She babysat the kids last night while Daegan and I went to to see I am Legend. It was pretty good. How can a movie be that bad when you get to see Will Smith doing pull ups. Hard, sweaty pull ups. I didn't like the ending very much. Anyways, I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. We didn't have any snow but maybe next year when we are living in the wild west. Love to you all!!
Oh I forgot......Daegan bought Mason a little swiss army knife. not happy. I'm not mad, I just don't see the need a 5 year old has for a knife. 10 minutes after he opened it he cut his finger. Nice. Daegan says..."Amy, haven't you heard the saying about little boys and knives?"
"1st..... they widdle something 2nd..... they cut themselves 3rd...they lose it"
I have never heard that. I would like to know if any of you have. According to Daegan, Mason is right on track.
4 comments:
That is funny you should mention the 1, 2, 3 rule, I just heard about that on Christmas day, what a quink-a-dink. We spent Christmas with this family and the dad gave his little boy a knife. Funny huh.
Daegan is completely right with his 1, 2, 3, rule. All boys try to widdle their fingers when they get their first pocket knife.
Need? Please. We only really need water, shelter, food and fire is always welcome. To do three out of the four you NEED a knife. Besides, if we lived only on needs you'd be wearing new boots made of woven plant fibers. Oh yeah, it's whittle.
amy, it looks like you and I need to brush up on our rustic outdoors man vocabulary.
Post a Comment